Pacet, Mojokerto
2 February 2015
Pacet, Mojokerto
Hi readers!
I’d like to share my experience going to Pacet,
Mojokerto. Well, actually this is not the first time I go there, what makes it
first is because I go there with my boyfriend. The ticket entrance is Rp7.500,-
and Rp5.000 for parking the motorcycle (I forget to capture the ticket). Here
is the story and my review……..
I can say that he is the first man to ask me to
travel. We choose Pacet waterfall as our first destination because we thought
that the distance is not quite long, about 78km from Surabaya. We go there by
motorcycle, started at 7 am and arrived at 11am (that’s quite long because we
don’t know the road).
The place is not quite good actually because the
visitor here can’t keep the environment clean. There are some trashes in the
water. But for the first traveler, it’s not that bad to visit this place. The
fresh air, smell of soil and sound of some animals here hope can bring you
happiness. For us, we’re quite happy to be here.
Wish the government have more care about this place
and the visitors have duty to bring back their garbage home J
Thanks for reading! J


Komentar
Posting Komentar