Taman Safari (1)
Taman Safari Prigen, Pasuruan.
4 August 2015
Hi readers!
I’d like to share my experience when I went to Taman Safari Prigen
several days ago. Since I and my boyfriend found our same interest in animals,
we decided to go to Taman Safari as our second destination. I have been there
for several times with my family when I was elementary school (now I’m a
college student). This is exciting! It was like a flashback to my childhood
memory. To be frank, that was my boyfriend first experience to visit Taman
Safari. The distance from Surabaya to Taman Safari is about 79km. As usual, we
went there by motorcycle. We started the journey at 7 am and arrived at 10 am.
For the ticket entrance, it costs Rp70.000,- and for the parking costs Rp5.000
The picture on your left is the front gate. From this gate to the
location is quite long because you have to pass some rice fields and people’s houses
for about 2.5km before you get to Taman Safari.
For those who do not bring your own vehicles, don’t worry, Taman Safari
provides some busses to facilitate their visitors and it is FREE.
Here is our safari…….
![]() |
| The front gate |
What I like from Taman Safari is because we can do Safari like this and
the place is wide and clean. It also sells many merchandises and foods. After
doing safari, there is also non-safari, you can walk to another animal
exhibits. Here are the photos……
You can also take picture with some animals here such as lion, tiger,
orang utan and snake. The price for taking photos with animal here is
Rp15.000,- per each person. That young lion is Lilaliu and she is a female. You
can find her in baby zoo area.








Komentar
Posting Komentar