(Almost) Amazing Years
It's been quite a while not posting anything in this blogger. Well, I truly
miss it!
I can't wait to share moments where I was being, throughout these years.
It's been amazing years for me.
Since I had a lot of works to do in real life; I had to finish my bachelor
study and graduated. (Yeay!)
Before, actually I had
worked as an Administrative Clerk for couple months and suddenly I felt like the
workplace didn't help me to grow, so after I graduated,
I moved on.
You might wonder why I said that the previous workplace wasn't good enough
to help me grow?
Well the answer is because I can't bear working for 8-9 hours in the
office. I am an adventurer person, I prefer some jobs that insist me to meet
and engage with many people.
So I quited my previous job and applied many vacancies.
My heart fell on a certain Food & Beverage company the moment I stepped my feet on its office. So I started working as an Auditor. I had no idea what was like, and what it did affected me to the next months going.
“That is the job that I’ve been dreaming on”, I said.
After several months of amazing experiences, my heart stopped. I was given a letter.


Komentar
Posting Komentar